· These Erlenmeyer-style flasks are manufactured from heavy-wall borosilicate glass to ensure the mechanical strength needed for vacuum filtration
· Autoclavable KimCote® safety coating reduces the hazards of shattered glass and leakage of toxic or corrosive chemicals
· The plastic safety coating is steam-autoclavable
· The 125 mL flask has a No. 5 stopper joint
· The 1, 2 and 4 liter flasks have a No. 8 stopper joint
· All flasks have a side arm for connection to 1/4” (9 mm) ID flexible tubing
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
· A second flask should be connected between the filtering flask and the vacuum source to prevent accidental entry of the filtrate into the vacuum line or pump.