FILTRATION FLASKS GRADUATED
KIMAX® heavy wall filter flasks have a quick-release connector designed as a safety feature.
· Hose barb accommodates 1/4 inch ID tubing
· Tubing can remain permanently attached since the opposite end is designed to be easily assembled via a positive threaded seal
· Proper positioning of the connector provides greater flask stability, as tubing angled downward has less tendency to tilt the flask
· Flasks are designed for vacuum to 29” of mercury
· Made with a heavier wall than a standard Erlenmeyer flask
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements