BOROSILICATE PETRI DISHES
Shallow glass dishes used for culturing bacteria and other general laboratory uses. Designed to meet Federal Specification NNN-D-1478.
· KIMAX® dishes remain clear after repeated use in wet or dry sterilization cycles
· Reinforced beaded edges resist mechanical breakage and help in centering the bottom inside the cover
· Covers have a fused-on bright red ceramic enamel marking spot and inscription, including “Cover;” Bottoms have a white ceramic enamel inscription, including “Bottom”
· Combination of different colors and wording permits quick and easy identification of the parts when sorting, selecting and assembling pairs
· Bottom has a vertical arrow on the side to precisely locate serial dilution starting points
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements