CELL CULTURE FLASKS
Used for metabolic studies of biological materials. Particularly useful in measuring C14O2 yields following incubation. Also suitable for in vitro incubations, insulin bio-assays, persulfate oxidations, and the “distillation” of any volatile acid or base.
· Since either an acid or alkali is introduced at the end of the reaction, it is possible to use this easy system with either a phosphate or bicarbonate buffer
· The disposable polypropylene center well may be cut off when transferred to a liquid scintillation counting vial
· Sidearm flask enables syringe needle entry without disturbing established conditions
· Rubber stopper provides a double seal and has an off-center hole for the insertion of the center well
· Items sold separately in case quantities listed below
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements