DAIRY BOTTLES FOR TESTING
KIMAX® Babcock bottle used for testing butterfat content to 50%.
· Etched vertical line used to anchor calipers is centered in a contrasting darkened band, making visualization easier
· Scale is permanent brown stain
· Marked “Sealed 3” for use in states requiring this special marking
· Designed for use in APHA 15.8 or AOAC 920.111 test procedures
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
Click here for information on using Babcock bottles.