KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
WEST CONDENSERS WITH MEDIUM LENGTH JOINTS AND DRIP TIP
KIMAX® one-piece sealed unit with a Standard Taper outer joint at the inlet and a Standard Taper inner joint drip tip at the outlet. Inlet end is sloped to avoid trapping condensate.
· The narrow annular space of the West design provides high cooling efficiency due to the increased flow rate of the cooling medium.
· Medium length Standard Taper joints
· Inner tube is light-walled with a small diameter jacket to keep minimal space between jacket and tube
· Hose connections accept 5/16 inch ID flexible tubing
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements