KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
Primarily used to determine fat content in dairy products, but may also be used for other food products.
· Settling chamber at the lower portion has a capacity of approximately 25 mL
· Extraction chamber has a diameter of 35 mm
· Top opening has a pouring lip and is tooled for a #0 rubber stopper
· Ref: Method of Analysis-Seventeenth Edition
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements