KIMBLE®: Laboratory Glassware - reusable, disposable and specialty lab glassware
OIL AND WEATHER CENTRIFUGE TUBES
Oil and weather index 8-inch centrifuge tubes can be used in the determination of residues in Liquified Petroleum (LP) gases, ASTM Method D2158.
· KIMAX® tube used extensively in California
· Calibrated to contain
· Different graduations than 45240
· 45241LF-100 features our proprietary Lazer-Fused™ technology for durable and precise marking and outstanding volumetric accuracy. For more information on our Lazer-Fused™ tubes, click here.
· Scale and legend are durable white ceramic enamel
· Top is tooled to accept snap cap 28150R-6
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements