CYANIDE DISTILLATION APPARATUS WITH SEPARATE SCRUBBER AND ABSORBER
Cyanide distillation 19/38 apparatus with separate scrubber and absorber. Apparatus for removing interfering substances in quantitative analysis of industrial waste waters, saline and reagent grade water.
· Samples react with acid to convert cyanide to HCN
· The first bubbler acts as a scrubber to remove sulfides
· Cyanide is absorbed in the second bubbler
· Design features compact Standard Taper 19/38 joints
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements