These o-rings are used for replacement parts in stopcocks, valves, chromatography columns and closures.
· This fluoroelastomeric rubber is a copolymer of hexafluoropropylene and 1,1-difluoroethylene
· Exhibits good mechanical, electrical, and weather-resistant properties, as well as low gas permeability for use under extreme vacuum conditions
· FKM has excellent resistance to oils; fuels; lubricants; mineral acids; halogenated aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons such as carbon tetrachloride, toulene, benzene and xylene; non-polar compounds; oxidizing agents; and metalloid halides
· Not recommended for basic and oxygenated solvents such as ketones, ethers, esters, and ammonia or hot anhydrous hydrofluoric, acetic, and chlorosulfuric acids
· Normal temperature service range is from -23 °C to 204 °C
· Density: 1.85