RAY-SORB® SEPARATORY FUNNELS
· RAY-SORB® processed to protect your light-sensitive contents from short wavelength light.
· Less than 1% transmission below 400 nm and approximately 5% transmission from 400-600 nm
· Lower stems have an ID large enough that a column of liquid will “break” with the stopcock closed, thereby giving a more complete separation and eliminating the necessity of emptying the funnel
· Squibb KIMAX® funnel is supplied with a Standard Taper PTFE stopper and a color-coded PTFE stopcock plug
· Replacement stopcock plug is 41500F
· Replacement stopper is 41901R
· Designed from ASTM Specification E1096, Type IV requirements
· Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements and then RAY-SORB® processed
After placing your order, click here to REDEEM PROMOTIONAL OFFERS.